Join us for another one of our limited edition Robin’s Riff episodes as we chat about why you should stop waiting for the “perfect time” to start writing your book and how you can recognize the right timing to publish your book based on the market’s interest. Tune in and learn how to find the time to write despite your busy life!
Key Takeaways from This Episode
- Why there’s never a perfect time to start a book
- Psychological factors that stop you from writing a book
- Reasons NOT to write a book
- The importance of being intentional when writing and publishing your book
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Imposter Syndrome
- The Time Cleanse: Steven Griffith Shares How You Can Overcome The Oldest Excuse In The Book For Why You Aren’t Writing
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join The Author’s Corner Community today:
- Website: Robin Colucci
- LinkedIn: R Colucci, LLC
- Facebook: Robin Colucci
- Twitter: @Robin_Colucci
- Robin Colucci’s Book: How to Write a Book That Sells You: Increase Your Credibility, Income, and Impact