Today’s guest, Matt McWilliams, will teach us a rewarding approach to generating income as we explore affiliate marketing, how to use your disadvantages to stand out, and the values you can gain from reading his book. So, if you want to create a good income doing what you love, this episode is perfect for you.
Key Takeaways from This Episode
- How to turn disadvantages into advantages
- A story behind “TheAffiliateGuy” podcast
- The ripple effect of helping other people
- Importance of embracing your heroic role
- Reasons why affiliate marketing is effective
- The power of believing in yourself
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Turn Your Passions into Profits by Matt McWilliams | Kindle and Hardcover
- Great By Choice by Jim Collins | Kindle and Hardcover
About Matt McWilliams
Matt McWilliams is a four-time affiliate manager of the year. He helps online business owners make money as an affiliate and leverage the power of affiliate partners to grow their businesses. Entrepreneurs and companies such as Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi, Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington, Stu McLaren, Adidas, Ryan Levesque, Lewis Howes, Shutterfly, Michael Hyatt, and Jeff Walker have trusted Matt McWilliams to run their affiliate programs and coach their affiliate teams. He is the host of The Affiliate Guy Podcast, the #1 affiliate marketing podcast where you can find affiliate marketing news, tips, and strategies to take your online business to the next level. His upcoming book, Turn Your Passions into Profits: The Proven Path for Building a Rewarding Online Business, offers step-by-step guidance for turning your passions into a profitable and lasting business.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join The Author’s Corner Community today:
- Website: Robin Colucci
- LinkedIn: R Colucci, LLC
- Facebook: Robin Colucci
- Twitter: @Robin_Colucci
- Robin Colucci’s Book: How to Write a Book That Sells You: Increase Your Credibility, Income, and Impact