In today’s episode, best-selling author Dennis Galloway delves deeper into the conscious and subconscious parts of the mind as he talks about the impact of storytelling on personal growth. Listen in and embark on your journey to a dynamic future!
Listen to the podcast here
Key Takeaways from This Episode
- How to overcome fear and build your self-confidence
- Subtle ways to incorporate metaphors in your writing
- Why you should listen to your instincts
- The two ways the world works for people and how it affects their experiences
- Tools and processes for self-improvement
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- The Pen: Sultan’s Wisdom by Dennis Galloway | Paperback and Kindle
- The Hero’s Journey by Joseph Campbell | Paperback and Kindle
- The Pen: Knights Templar Treasure by Dennis Galloway
- Love Happenz
About Dennis Galloway
Dennis Galloway is the author of the immersive, # 1 best-selling fantasy and adventure fiction novel, The Pen, Sultan’s Wisdom, and has been writing intriguing and exciting stories since the age of 8 years old.
Growing up with an active, vivid imagination and having lived and traveled around the world, experiencing many cultures, he has honed his experiences to create exciting fiction for children and adults, as well as documentaries, videos, and a wide range of other media experiences.
He is inspired to help people realize how their choices create their future– good or bad. He believes if people knew they had the power within to make a difference, it would change their lives for the better.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join The Author’s Corner Community today:
- Website: Robin Colucci
- LinkedIn: R Colucci, LLC
- Facebook: Robin Colucci
- Twitter: @Robin_Colucci
- Robin Colucci’s Book: How to Write a Book That Sells You: Increase Your Credibility, Income, and Impact